Advisable to read this Policy together with the Agreement in regards to the grounds when Halal Foodie SG may reasonably cancel an order.
Cancellation by Buyer
- Buyer have to contact Halal Foodie SG for the cancellation of the purchase within 1 hour of purchase.
- Buyer also agrees to contact/liaise with Vendor directly on the cancellation of the delivery within the time stipulated.
- Repeated cancellations without proper cause/justification, which result in Halal Foodie SGbeing unable to comply with Halal Foodie SG Service Levels, shall entitle the Company to impose such penalties on such as provided for under the Halal Foodie SG
Cancellation by Halal Foodie SG
Halal Foodie SG may cancel an order where there is inadequate stock to fulfil such order, where there will be unreasonable delay in sourcing of the Products or where the Product has been wrongly advertised or priced. In such instance, the Buyer:
- Reason of cancellation will be notified via email
- Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price paid and shipping fees, if it meets the requirement.
Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
- If any Product has been delivered in a damaged condition, or if a Product, which was ordered and invoiced, is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, Halal Foodie SG shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
- If the Customer has been charged for a Product, which has not been delivered, Halal Foodie SG shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.